Annual financial statements each year using prescribed mortality table (RP-2000 Combined Healthy Participant Mortality Tables, by gender, with generational projection by Scale AA) that should include the following information: Meeting materials, when available in an electronic format, excluding confidential and exempt information. Post at least seven days before the event and maintain on the website for at least one year.
- Annual financial statements similar to those required above but which use an assumed rate of return on investments and an assumed discount rate that are equal to 200 basis points less than the plan's assumed rate of return.
- Information indicating the number of months or years for which the current market value of assets are adequate to sustain the payment of expected retirement benefits as determined in the plan's latest valuation and under the financial statements prepared pursuant to (1) and (2) above.
- Information indicating the recommended contributions to the plan based on the plan's latest valuation and the contributions necessary to fund the plan based on financial statements prepared pursuant to (1) and (2) above, stated as an annual dollar value and a percentage of valuation payroll.
- The funded ratio of the system or plan as determined in the most recent actuarial valuation as part of the disclosure.
- The plan's most recent financial statement and actuarial valuation, including a link to the Florida Department of Management Services, Division of Retirement Actuarial Summary Fact Sheet for that plan.
- For the previous five years, beginning with 2013, a side-by-side comparison of the plan's assumed rate of return compared to the actual rate of return, as well as the percentages of cash, equity, bond and alternative investments in the plan portfolio.
- Any charts and graphs of the data provided above presented in a standardized, user-friendly and easily interpretable format as prescribed by the Department of Management Services.